Thursday, September 30, 2010

Red eye :(

On Tuesday I noticed that your little left eye was suddenly all red, swollen and watery.  I must say, I got quite a fright.  This was the first sign, at 5 months, of anything "wrong" with my perfect little angel and I didn't like it!  I don't know how I'm going to cope with high temperatures, blocked noses, coughs and colds as this was merely a little bit of a red eye.  Oh how us mothers worry!

I scrutinized this red eye - could it be a blocked duct, is Lily allergic to the changing seasons, is it Pink Eye?  It looks like it is clearing today but I must admit to constantly watching it.  I don't like it when my baby isn't 100% well and happy.  I wish I could take it away.  I would happily walk around with red swollen eyes in place of my daughter having them.

I suppose I have to be grateful that my first doctor's visit is only for red eyes and nothing more sinister.  So off we go this morning to get Lily back to 100% happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment