Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poor baby!

I didn't think that my precious baby could get bitten any worse than the bite on her arm that I posted about a few weeks ago, but I was very wrong.  A week later I woke up to a smiling happy baby, but with a very small swollen eye.  My poor angel had been bitten not once, but twice on her right eye!  One bite on the top of her eyelid and one underneath her eye.  It looked so very sore, but as usual, Lily was her bright, cheery, happy self.

My poor baby's swollen eye.
I had officially had enough of trying all the natural and organic products - I was now all for the chemicals!  Anything to stop those blood sucking monsters from hurting my precious baby!  I went out on a mission to eliminate the buggers and purchased the following:  Mortein Target spray, Mikes Mozzie spray, Mikes Mozzie patches, Peaceful Sleep mats and a very bright pink cot net (given to us by a kind friend that most certainly does not match Lily's room's decor, but at this stage, I don't give a continental!).

I am happy to say that at least one of the 5 things listed above are working as Lily thankfully hasn't had another bit since then and I'm hoping and praying it stays that way!  I have never wished for Winter's arrival quite as much as I have this summer!

2 comments:

  1. poor nunu!
    hope the blood suckers get the message!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor little granddaughter....would love to take the bites and anything else mean away from her....bless her, she is so good. Of course all due to her wonderful mommy.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete