Thursday, November 1, 2012

Update on sleep

So even though my nights have thankfully been better than the weekend's hourly wake up calls, I'm still rather exhausted, dreaming of my bed and wishing 8pm to come sooner!  Zac's sniffles have now turned into a cough so of course this disrupts his sleep (and mine too).  He doesn't necessarily wake up from the coughing spells, but I am disturbed by them so go to his room to check up on him and to readjust his sleep position.  He has now been sleeping on his side and his mattress lifted to elevate his head.  It definitely helps the majority of the time.

I hate it when my children are sick or battling and to hear him breathing through a snotty nose and coughing hard really breaks my heart.  I hope whatever's causing this awful virus clears up soon so both Zac and I can get back to being healthy, getting more sleep and being overall happier chappies!

No comments:

Post a Comment