Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cutest thing!

Lily is truly the cutest little thing at the moment.  She is like a sponge - copying everything we say and do and just absorbing it all.  This morning she did the cutest little thing... She watched me pick up my bag and sunglasses for our little visit to the shops so she immediately said "glasses" and reached for her own little pair.  I gave them to her and she promptly put them on and walked to the door!

Usually the glasses are on for a few seconds, but today, she wanted to officially wear them on our journey.  I just had to take a photograph - it was too precious!  Just loving this age!  She is a true little character and I fall more and more in love with her every single day.

1 comment:

  1. You are so very right, she is the cutest little girl and we all fall in love with her more each day.

    ReplyDelete