Saturday, July 30, 2011

15 months old

Two days ago, my little angel turned 15 months old.  Her vocabulary is growing by the day and so is her determination.  She knows exactly what she wants and will definitely make her demands known which is both cute and frustrating at times.  I suppose I just have to praise the cuteness and ignore the frustrations.  Some new words include "goo ga" for good girl, "Beya" for Bella and "no" for nose (which she now points to as well).  There are a few others but I can't think of them at the moment.

Lily is still not walking, however, her willingness to do so is improving.  She now loves to grab onto my one hand and walk alongside me.  Her balance is improving every day and I'm hoping that it will be during this month that she gains the confidence to take her first few unaided steps.  In the mean time she is exceptionally speedy on her hands and knees.

I am starting to get a little more concerned with regards to her teeth, or should I say the lack thereof.  Lily still only has 2 little bottom teeth with no signs of any others making their grand appearance.  It has now been over 3 months since those first 2 arrived so I'm starting to wonder whether the others will ever sprout? 

We received a lovely "monthday" present when we saw that Lily was chosen as the Kiabi baby model.  Kiabi is a French clothing brand that Lily modeled for but we weren't sure whether they were going to use her pictures or the pictures of the other baby models.  Anyway, here are 2 of the photographs currently displayed on their website - very proud mommy over here :)

1 comment:

  1. Once again, a wonderful read. She truly is an incredibly gorgeous and brilliant little girl, who is very loved by Granny and Grampa Hertz xxxx

    ReplyDelete