Saturday, September 15, 2012

And he "speaks"!

Just as our little man Zac turned 5 months old, he decided it was time to start "speaking"! The past few days he has been "da da da da da'ing", "na na na na na'ing" and speaking in little baby talk which is truly gorgeous to hear.

He has also been giggling ever so more, especially when I bounce him up and down or say "boo!"  I've also noticed that he has found his little feet and often grabs them, bringing his toes towards his mouth.

He seems to want to put everything in his mouth and often sits contently gumming on my fingers, hand or arm.  I've given him a few teething rings to bite on, but he hasn't quite mastered the art of placing larger objects into his mouth, often missing the target.  He is getting there though!

Our little man is now quite the accomplished "roller over" and upon leaving him on the bed on his tummy, I often return to find him lying on his back. Just the other day (again, after having turned 5 months) I left him on his back and he managed to roll over onto his stomach for the first time! So no more resting assured that where I leave my baby I will find him - got to carefully place him where I know he will remain safe out of harms way as he gets that little bit more mobile.

So many little milestones achieved just as he turned 5 months and as usual, I'm looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment