Monday, August 6, 2012

Mr Smiley

Had I been told that Zac was going to be the contented little guy that he is now at almost 4 months old back when he was 6 weeks old, I would never have believed you.  He is like a completely different child who is truly so very chilled, relaxed and best of all, full of smiles.  Our little Zac truly is one happy little baby.

He giggles a lot when I pull clothing over his head as he is infectiously ticklish in the neck area.  I can't help but tickle his little chest every now and then just to hear those heartmelting little baby giggles!  I also subject him to little neck nuzzles and "raspberries" (blows) to get the same result and boy does he have THE softest cheecks and skin!  I could kiss his little face all day long!

He is growing really nicely now too and is moving into his 3-6 month clothing and fitting nicely in his size 3 nappies.  I'm looking forward to his weigh-in next week to see how much he is now weighing - I'm almost sure it must be well over 6kg by now!  His eyes are still quite dark, I'm not sure what colour they're going to be, but I have a sneaky suspicion, they'll be darker than Lily's... brown perhaps like mom?  His hair doesn't seem to be growing at all and he has far less of it than his sister did at this age.  Strange how two siblings can be so very different in certain areas.

Zac is still sleeping very well - this mommy cannot complain at all.  I'm truly blessed with a great, happy, chilled little baby boy who I love to the moon and back AND MORE!  I'm thoroughly enjoying watching him grow and change into a handsome little guy :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so very true, he truly is such a happy little fellow and the love he has for his mommy is so evident when he looks at you. He too is so in love with you. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete