Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A little sleepy

Fingers crossed that last night was as a result of Zac's vaccinations and not a sudden new routine. He seemed so very restless and as a result we both didn't get much sleep last night. After a month of being spoiled by wonderful nights of sleep, I'm really feeling exhausted this afternoon!

I went to bed at a decent, albeit later night than usual for me, at 10pm. Zac then woke up at around 11:20pm and again at 1:45am. Although the later wake up call was as a result of him making a poo so the changing of the nappy and light being switched on definitely didn't help when it was time to go back to sleep!  So I only got back to sleep at 3:15am (insert huge yawn here)!  Just as it felt like I was drifting off into Slumber Land, he woke me up again at exactly 5am on my watch. Exhausting!  Thankfully he did doze on my chest until 6am so we snuck in a little more shut eye.

All I can say is thank goodness my Lily Pie is a sleeping angel and we don't have to worry about 2 children at night.  She goes down perfectly in her big bed and wakes up at around 7 every morning. Bliss!  So fingers crossed as I said earlier that his restlessness was as a result of his vaccinations and that tonight will be better! It is off to bed at 8:30pm tonight for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment