Thursday, September 15, 2011

1st trimester second time around

Wow, I am honestly really battling with this first trimester second time around.  I don't remember feeling this exhausted and this nauseous with Lily.  Maybe it's because I only had myself to look after when I was pregnant with Lily and this time, I cannot stop for a little time out on the couch.  I have a little person in constant need of my attention when all I want to do is pass out on the couch, close my eyes for a few minutes and just relax.

Bread, crackers and ginger biscuits are my best friends.  All I am craving is carbohydrates - not great for the waistline and hips, but great for calming the waves of nausea.  I am now 9 weeks pregnant according to my doctor and just hope and pray that the nausea and extreme exhaustion diminishes by 12 weeks.  At least I have peace in the knowledge that there is an end to the unpleasant part of pregnancy and soon I will be (hopefully) glowing in the spendour of the 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment