Wednesday, October 17, 2012

6 months old!

I say it time and time again but where has my little 3kg baby gone?  I cannot believe that 6 full months have passed and my little baby boy is half a year already!  He is now a strong 7.2kg and 66cm in length. He is growing beautifully and perfectly, already holding himself nicely when in the sitting position!  Just like his sister he mastered the art of sitting for a few seconds all on his own just a day or two before he turned 6 months. Such a proud mommy!

Zac, you are truly such a joy and I marvel at how you're growing, changing and discovering on a daily basis. You are still such an incredibly happy little chap full of smiles and infectious giggles. It doesn't take much coaxing to get you to smile or to erupt into giggles - a true an absolute delight!

You truly adore your sister and for some reason, the mere sight of her brings out a huge smile and little giggles! I don't know what you are seeing in her that is so infectiously funny but it is truly amazing to hear. She just loves making you laugh too so I have 2 gorgeous little babies who just love one another. Truly heart melting!

You are still in your size 3 nappies, wearing size 3-6 month clothes (although a few of your 6-12 months tops are starting to fit a little better) and are sleeping quite well for the most part.  The last few nights haven't been great with you picking up an extra wake time at about 2am, followed by your usual 4am and then 6am. I'm battling a little to get you back down into your cot after your 4am feed - you wake up all the time!  So the last few nights I have put you in my bed with me so we can both get some extra bit of sleep instead of starting our days at 4am!  I'm hoping that soon you will start to sleep right through again to 4am or even later. Sleeping through would be amazing!!!  Although I can't complain, you're a better sleeper than many babies and I'm not dying of sleep deprivation!

Otherwise you're a true joy and we love you more than words can describe. It is funny how you've only been in our lives for 6 months yet I cannot imagine our world without you in it.  Thanks for being such an incredible little boy full of life and laughs. Mwah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment