Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Totally in love

I really and truly am so totally and utterly in love with my little Lily Pie.  She brightens up my day and just makes me laugh and smile so much more than I ever remember doing in the past.  I look forward to seeing her in the mornings and miss her when she goes to bed at night.  She is truly growing into such a cute, feisty, loving, friendly little character.

At a few days short of 14 months old, she still only has 2 bottom teeth and a very gummy smile.  She is also totally uninterested in walking and happily crawls around to get from A to B.  I bought her a walker which she is really enjoying so yes, I know she can move one leg in front of the other, but she still shows no interest in doing so unaided.

Although she is reluctant to walk, she is climbing onto things with ease - from the floor onto the coffee table, from the coffee table onto the TV stand and then proceeds to reach up to touch the TV screen, her ultimate goal!  I have to be on constant watch to ensure her safety as she is climbing up at every chance she gets!  And the look of achievement and pride that's evident on her cute little face is too adorable, even though I should be "cross" with her for being "naughty"!

Every day is truly a blessing and is filled with laughter, smiles and giggles.  I love my little angel so very much and cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment